Mighty impressive!! I got to take control of the airplane that i took a ride in when I was in Charleston! What a feeling.
Hazel, I'm super impressed! I flew in an airplane for the first time in my 50+ years only last January! It was AWESOME...of course by "flew" I mean I rode. :D WOW, YOU GO, GIRL!! :D
"Me Hovering" might be overstating it. It looks more like "Me meandering over a small field" But, very cool meandering! Nice job! I am very jealous.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Mighty impressive!! I got to take control of the airplane that i took a ride in when I was in Charleston! What a feeling.
Hazel, I'm super impressed! I flew in an airplane for the first time in my 50+ years only last January! It was AWESOME...of course by "flew" I mean I rode. :D WOW, YOU GO, GIRL!! :D
"Me Hovering" might be overstating it. It looks more like "Me meandering over a small field" But, very cool meandering! Nice job! I am very jealous.
Post a Comment